Each year, Oxbridge, in association with The Foundation for International Education, awards a minimum of 50 scholarships, and often more, to students attending our programs. Please note that the number of scholarships available varies from year to year in accordance with available funding.
Scholarships are highly selective, as the applicant pool is very strong, and we are only able to award scholarships to 10-15% of applicants overall. Scholarships may be full or partial and will cover all or a portion of the program tuition. Students remain responsible for the cost of their airfare, daily lunch, and personal spending money. Scholarships do not cover the Paris Connection.
Applying for a scholarship:
- The scholarship application process is entirely separate from the regular application process. Students applying for a scholarship must use the scholarship application and may not apply using the regular online or paper application at the same time.
- Scholarship applications must include information regarding students’ academic and community strengths and their family’s household income..
- Applicants can download a scholarship application here. Please note: The standard application form is not a scholarship application form and cannot be used as such.
- The scholarship application process is open to students worldwide and currently in grades 7-11 who have not previously participated in an Oxbridge program.
- Completed scholarship applications must be received in our New York office by the following dates. Please ensure that you send your application sufficiently early to allow time for delivery. Applications received after the specified date cannot be accepted, regardless of the postmark date:
- Oxford Spring Seminar – December 13, 2019
- Oxford and Cambridge Traditions – January 31, 2020
- New York, Los Angeles, and Boston – February 7, 2020
- The Oxford, Cambridge, and UCLA Prep Experiences – February 14, 2020
- France and Spain Programs – February 21, 2020
- The Oxford Summer Seminars – February 28, 2020
- Oxbridge Seminar in New York – February 28, 2020
The address of our New York office is:Oxbridge Academic Programs
49 W 45th St.
New York, NY 10036
- Scholarships are based equally on financial need, the student’s ability to contribute to the program in the broadest sense, and the specific requirements for each scholarship type.